Skyline DKI is looking for bright minded individuals with strong customer service and communication skills, to work with a leading restoration team in a growing business. Job training and growth opportunities are available. Are you looking for a rewarding career and to work with a team of experts? Call 708.629.0563 and apply today!
We are looking for individuals that are:
- Passionate about providing quality service in a caring manner to our customers.
- Able to demonstrate strong customer service skills and the ability to communicate in a professional manner.
- Motivated and ambitious to grow with the company.
- Able to work overtime when necessary.
- Willing to learn new things.
- Able to pass a company drug screen.
- In possession of dependable transportation.
Skyline will train selected candidates to perform many restoration duties including the following:
- Setting up and maintaining a safe work site; extract water from flooded structures using commercial extraction equipment; perform demolition after fire, water and flood damage; set, move and monitor dehumidifiers, air movers, air scrubbers and other equipment to job sites; remove carpets, pad, drywall and insulation; monitor moisture levels on sites and track on computer.; install containment walls
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- 401 (k) with a Company match.
- Continuing education through seminars and in-house training
TO APPLY CALL 708.629.0563
I understand that neither the completion of an application nor any other part of my consideration for employment establishes any obligation for Skyline DKI to hire me. If I am hired, I understand that either Skyline DKI or I can terminate my employment at any time and for any reason, with or without cause and without prior notice.
Skyline DKI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Skyline DKI complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.