Q: What are the health risks of mold growth?
The most common symptom of mold exposure is an allergic reaction, usually affecting the upper respiratory system (including congestion, a sore throat, itchy eyes, a runny nose, etc.) Prolonged exposure to toxic molds, including black mold, can lead to life-threatening health issues—some of the most common symptoms of toxic mold are severe headaches, confused thinking, and dizziness.Ask Your Question Here
Q: How can I tell if mold is growing in my home?
Here are a few signs you can look for that may mean that mold is growing in your home: A musty/damp odor, water stains or water damage, and visible mold growth on walls, ceilings, or floors. If you see any of these, call Skyline DKI for professional mold assessment and remediation.Ask Your Question Here
Q: How can I tell if it’s a dangerous mold?
Not all mold growth is dangerous, but since it’s often impossible to tell the different molds apart without testing you’ll want to call a professional mold assessment team. If the mold is determined to be dangerous, we’ll work quickly to contain it and to keep it from spreading any further.Ask Your Question Here